Saturday, May 17, 2008

No dalmatian left behind

I am sorry for the long silence.   It's been a busy time here in Los Angeles.   I'm in puppy kindergarten and learning a lot.   Today we worked on "come when called."   My valet doesn't understand why it's so easy when it's supper time and harder when I'm playing at the puppy play park.   My classmates are a chihuahua, a corgi, two rottweilers, a beagle, and a border collie.   We really like to play together.   I think that the chihuahua will have the best grades in the class.   (She's not a show-off, though, we all like her!)

I've also had kennel cough, which kept me from being able to play much for the last two weeks.   But now I can go to the park and to school and for long walks with my valet.

Next week there is a big dog show and I'm going to watch.   My sister, Gracie, will be in the show.   I'm not ready for my close-up, but I will be watching carefully to see if this looks like something I'd like to do.    Maybe I'd like to be a show dog.  Or maybe I'd rather have a daily talk show like Oprah.   I do like music.  I listen to the radio a lot -- BBC, Radio Swiss Jazz, Rado Khandahar, and KPCC.   I also like to listen to Earth, Wind, and Fire.  Maybe I could be a dj - a dog jockey?

That's all for the report on school.   Next week we do fingerpainting!




1 comment:

MaggieandBandit said...

School sounds like fun!
And, so does the dog show...did your sister do ok?

We don't think we'd win a show and it wouldn't be fair anyway since we'd be too adorable to ignore. You probably would be a show-stopper, too.

Glad you are feeling better!